<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

And my white paper went unmarked
Coz I wrote those words on my heart,
My mind, my thigh down to my knee
I wrote those final letters everywhere that you can’t see.
I’m not sure I want to know
Why I can’t be everywhere you go.
So the black boards are erased
And fiction has taken their place
You won’t stay here with me
Because you say I’m insane
But I’m different now, I swear it.
I’m never really the same.

I find you in the coffee shop, huddled in a corner alone.
this explains why you never pick up the phone.
smiling, I walk over and sit down
Your reply: “I don’t have time for you now”
And you’re walking away; taking those nights with you.
And it’s over now, I can’t see through you.
My vision’s blocked by the quarters in my eyes
And I heard you promise,
You promised me I’d never have to say goodbye.
Were you wrong? Or am I losing my mind?
I can’t take it, you’re so hard to read.
I feel like I’m marching in a foreign land
with a dead man at the lead
and we’re heading no where fast enough to make my ears bleed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?