<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

Coca-Cola
carbonated water, water with a zing. I need a way to make it right.
I need a way to get a hold of you and bring you back tonight.
high fructose corn syrup, I know you don’t give a fuck.
but, I gotta give it a shot; your the only thing I got.
caramel color, making the situation its dark shade I cant see through.
phosphoric acid, leaving me feeling placid, while looking at old pictures of you.
Coca-Cola, the drink of the famous. Coca-Cola, the drink of the shameless.
Coca-Cola, you’re everything, you’re everything to me.
Caffeine, it makes me remember, (caffeine) last December.
(when we) made a bet, “who could be the first to forget, this situation that we have”
Natural Flavors, you’re my savior, you make it all seem worth it.
you’re the thing that makes this old shirt always fit.
you’re uncomfortable around me, I can tell.
you say you feel sick, but you seem well.
you’re always that pale; you just want me to fail.
Coca-Cola, you’re that night in my spring.
Coca-Cola, I never know, what it is you’ll bring.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?