<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

(emo car-rides)

I love these emotional car-rides
defined by singing
of a never-ending song.
I’d like to state it for the record:
this could never last too long.
(among the ones I love)

straight faced honesty
could never be as true
as what you said the day
you opened up to me
and the words I spoke
when I replied to you

and after you left
the only thing running
through my sick head
were unseen lies
caused by words we may’ve left unsaid
but my dog agrees:
“those days are all dying.”
coz I won’t ever deceive you
and you would never lie to me

and now I’ll walk back inside
and sink in our perfect happiness
wherever you are tonight
I just want you to know
this is the life
(my life)
this is,
the life



chorus:
driving down the road,
together we scream.
holding the melody,
with Conor leading
the way.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?