<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

Even when we laugh together, I still feel left out.
I’d find an answer to my every question,
I’d leave you here if I knew how.
I’m just another silent boy who never learned his lesson.
And all this time, I’m counting heads.
You’ve replaced your eyes with speckled glass.
And they sparkle, I’m lost and can’t seem to look away
It’s not like you want me to, anyway.
You like the attention.
But you hate the aggression.
You’re afraid of confessing
what’s gone wrong with your passed.
You’re hiding everything
But your name
In that satchel you keep in your room.
I’m gonna steal it sometime soon
And I’ll know all your secrets
Some that I wanted
And others I fear
But you don’t care
you hate the aggression.
You’re afraid of confessing
what’s gone wrong with your passed.
And that’s the reason that Jesus could never last.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?