<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

Her eyes speak like death to me
And my mind can’t handle the pictures I see
And all the memories we believed
It’s all fake.
Nothing ever happened, nothing ever mattered.
I can’t shake
the feeling that my glass heart this shattered.
We are hit, our plane is going down.
Falling to the ocean,
our thoughts soon to drown.
And I don’t care anymore
About those things we talked about.

Hey, Sara, I don’t care anymore.
Even if you wish I would.
Sara, I don’t care anymore.
But it’s not like I could.

And the areas grow greyer
Like the days
Hey Sara, do me a favor
Look the other way
While I run away.
Sara, you pushed a little too far
don’t forget: you’re hurting yourself
you can’t blame it on that car
that you jumped in front of

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?