<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

“I Want It”
Wakes up every morning to the sound of her voice
wakes up every morning knowing he has no choice
he’s whipped like a bull; he knows he’s her tool
but he can’t do anything about it in his mind
finds himself pulling up her driveway,
they go to different schools, but he still takes her anyway
anywhere she wants to go
he’ll take her there and she knows this
yeah, she knows

he has a future as he sees and it lies with her
but he had real dreams, but now he don’t remember what they were
he’s so insecure that he has to do everything with her
or the world might leave him when he’s got his back turned
there’s a million others like her, but they just won’t do
it’s not the same when he utters the words “I love you”
I just wish he’d pick another, another girl to be his
coz the girl he’s got, I’ve been in love with for so long.
is it wrong of me to hope that everything will turn out wrong like me?
I wanna be her tool, you can’t understand and neither can he,
I want it, I want it, I want it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?