<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

I wonder where I can find a rock so I can hide.
Hide from this universe and voices contrary to my lies.
But I can still feel the burning of our scars
Reminding us both of how really meaningless we are.
And I got your letter in the mail today
Said “it won’t be long and everything’s gonna be okay.”
I still remember the night we met.
And all those memories we swore to never forget.
But now you’ve got your own problems, say you don’t need mine.
(you) said: “I need you to get far away from here, that is, if you don’t mind.”
And every time I hear their song they titled “blue”
It reminds me how much I’ve missed you.
I still write my words down so I have proof.
So when my time comes, I’ve got nothing to lose.
And I still remember the night we met.
And all the memories we swore to never forget.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?