<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

I won’t come back

I know how you’re feeling
Things never can go right
You’re a dark, dark shadow
In the undying world of light
I’ve never felt such sorrow
As the day that you left me

There is no room for crying
My head is filled with long thoughts
Of how I thought you loved me
And how maybe you did not.
So I step onto the broken glass;
remnants of our translucent past.

If you’d wait a minute, let me lay down
So you can sweep your tears upon me
We can get together for the sound
And maybe we’ll work things out
Or maybe we’ll just lose it all
Then you and I would never exist.

I know that it would hurt
And I know we’re both damaged
But if you come back to me
I can repair this damage.

No
you found some other way
To put things in the past
Someone else to wipe these tears away
Face it; we both know it will never last

What exactly do you have to say…?
That when he’s dead and gone
I’ll be headed your way
No
I won’t come back

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?