<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

I’m filling in these holes that have been entrusted to me.
I’m taking my time shoveling the ground back into its place.
two tablets of morphine, I’m slipping again.
I’m slowly making my dive from grace.
two tablets of morphine, and I’m slipping again.
they push their weight around in areas they do not know.
they break barriers not meant to break, and they don’t understand.
to them I’m a plush toy, new and ready for abuse.
two tablets of morphine and I’m slipping again.
I’m filling in their graves, nameless, and cold.
I rival their mistakes and wait for the day when I grow old enough to fly.
two tablets of morphine and I’m slipping again.
find my head, shoved inside the gas stove.
the knobs turned up, the whole kitchen’s ready to explode.
they’ve made up their own numbers to call them lies.
I’ve found pillow cases used to muffle victims’ cries.
it’s a single sheet to cover up this hundred page conspiracy.
two tablets of morphine, and I’m slipping again.
two tablets of morphine, and I’m given my nameless grave to call home.
it’s the warmest place I’ve been in since the day she left and these cold dreams came.
and I’ve got to let you know how much I enjoyed dieing.
two tablets of morphine and I’m nameless again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?