<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

(I’m here to complete you)

no matter how hard I tried
I never knew the way I felt;
even I can’t read myself.
but when I’m in your arms, I melt
and drip into a puddle at your feet.
it is from here I will serve you.
finally, we both agree,
I just might deserve you.

c so let them speak their lies,
h no matter how shrewd.
o coz I’ll be at your side
r in everything you do.
u in everything you go through,
s (I’m here to complete you.)

I’ll never let them hurt you
you are a part of me
and I’ll show them what it’s like
to be ignored. now breathe…

and if you crashed into the sun
I could cry a billions times,
I could write a billion lines
but it wouldn’t change what’s been done
I’ll push myself out of gravity
to the right of your seat I land
I go down to a knee, and kiss your hand
now, in my mind
my life has been justified



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?