<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

I'm just a stupid boy with stupid ideas, worthless ones about relationships with other people like you or me. I don’t have any idea what my intentions were, I guess I was just looking to score. but it always seemed to mean a little more like fresh baked cookies straight from my gut, as they hit the porcelain, I think “oh its just happening again” no big deal to me if I can’t keep this food down, or if I can’t think in straight lines. no big deal to anyone if I’m the one who makes the decisions or not. well it’s winter again, and another year has passed, taking so many things like memories down the pipes with it. and I let my music echo through this house as I sit and stare at the wall for an hour or two then I shift my gaze to a picture of you, but I’m no where to be seen, you’re out partying. yes, I remember that night very quite well, I slept 12 hours into the morning.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?