<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

I’m worrying that maybe the song she was singing was meant to have some meaning to me.
it’s bitter lyrics took bites at my insides and caused grief and pain through the screaming.
I don’t know. I’ve been numb. it’s hard to care for this long.
so tomorrow brings another day, another way to get back to her house, in her room, I will be there soon.
subliminal messages bring back memories of when I was a little kid and the world didn’t seem half as grim as it does now.
the skies look bleak like her eyes on that night when she kissed me goodbye for the last time. I had to scream, I couldn’t help it. it was there, I had to let it out.
I don’t know. I’ve been numb. it’s hard to care for this long.
you gotta know the way I go is based on the way she pushes me.
and she pushes me away from here where she hides her face.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?