<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

Missing the influence of some other’s dream.
I’m calling out to my pain by name.
Since thee night that I fell to my knees and began to scream
Things have never really been the same.
Soon my fingers turn to blue from overexposure to the residue
That seeps out from the photos that I still keep of you.
And now you’re giving me motions waving me to come near.
Just days ago, I had never wandered so far away from here.
But now I know that there was a reason for this encounter
I scream out your name to the clock by my bed every living hour.
It seems every sentence I write ends with you.
It seems somewhere there’s a secret that I never knew.
And you is not a person I can live with.
You is not someone I can comprehend.
And these mistakes are just something unfortunate
Something required to be made.
And now I’m drowning, holding a picture of a girl named you.
And the color in her eyes is beginning to fade.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?