<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

Shelly
I don’t know what her name is
But I think that it’s Michelle
Something about a panda
Yeah, that rings a bell
And we share a common friend
Who I’m thinking’s pretty hot
She wears All-Stars with Gucci
And spends her summers on her yacht

*Shelly’s always there talking
And I can’t remember if I’m listening
I think the bricks are falling
And every dew drop’s glistening*

I can remember a particular conversation
We had about my crotch
I always thought I was big
But she convinced me I’m not
And her chest came up in the talk
Nipples like dinner plates
She’s really weird like that
That’s why we make such good mates
*
I think her name is Philemon
Coz it sounds like what she’s doing
Panda just shove it in there
And Shelly, do the chewing
Me and this girl Bethany
We’ll hang on the side
And leave you to your business
It’s bitznitch, Shelly, you lied
I was right, I was right…
*

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?