<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

the sky is turning greyer
and all sensations scream
under the premonition
that these ways would always turn
I kept up the never-ending cycle
and allowed these vitals to burn
now they’re never coming back
bruised, bloody, and slowly fading to black

I will take all the credit
deserved in this disaster
I knew I’d end up dying,
but I had to die faster
and look where these thoughts
have gotten us
we’re lying in the gutter
bitter, shivering, and ashamed
we’ve got no one but ourselves to blame

stupidity of my generation
was never a good excuse
I blame it on fake chemicals
that we all soon learned to use
though in the end
we were the ones
to be abused
and now the time has come for
me to make an exit
and if you still hear me speaking
well then you’ve gone crazy


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?