<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

So you’re giving up, you’re giving in, letting me win.
Now I control everything.
I can run, i can leave,
but I’ll always wear your ring,
you know the one that turns my finger green.
It acts like a picture or a noose
A ratchet that reminds me of my use.
and I’ll never forget you…

So don’t worry that I hate you,
Don’t worry that you did something wrong.
Don’t think that you’re the whole reason
That made me sing this song.

you’re perfect in my eyes
and that’s what caused this crisis
my mind’s shut down emotion
and I don’t know how to fight this
I’m seeing everything within the vein of reverse
it’s like I’m in a different universe
I suffer from these mental wounds
That cannot be nursed

the lights shine through their dance
but there’s a hole in this mind
it sucks up every second chance
that I once called mine
and all this time you’re falling
away from me into this whole.
this time I won’t be perceived
as the world’s nickel whore.
I grab hold of your hand
and we slide into the past
I don’t know where we’re going
but we’re falling fast.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?