<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040405

Unlocked doors, turned down lights
Several men there, standing in white
I see their eyes, and they all meet mine.
Thus, I know, it's time to die
Burning bridges, drowning brides
A message in a bottle shattered by the tides
I'm forced to open, and stand there naked
My legs down to the bones, it's all shaking
I've got no where to hide

I'll hold my breath. They'll go away.
I'll do anything just to delay
The inevitable
To me, you're still incredible

Searing needles stick into my spine.
Taking away all the memories that were once mine
I know my answers. I know their inquisitive lines.
They say it's okay, I know they're lying.
They show me a mirror, all I see is my eyes
And a bitter memory of all the tears they've cried
I'm forced back into the real world to keep faking
Now I see I'm molding clay, but I can't tell what I'm making
I've got nothing left to hide

And I've got nothing else to give; you've taken away
My everything and left me here to die with nothing.
But, to me, you're still incredible.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?