<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20040821

(you let the mirrors get in your way)

i buried my intentions
a long, long time ago.
not once have they tried to creep back up on me.
at least that i know.
there's words to mend these broken situations,
body language that can cure the whole thing.
as i lay there on the cold steel of the table
you just sit by and watch
you let the mirrors get in your way.

and i wonder:
when the oxygen clears,
will you have any room to breathe?
the colors blend into new shades
as you come to your knees.
you stay there for one reason.
either way it's my
will that you please.

there's the slide of a chain.
well there goes depression,
out the window and tied to my ankle.
well, i know what's happening to me.
but where does fate take you?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?